Saturday, July 23, 2011

Moeilijike periodes, makkelikje periodes maakt niet uit :)

Confused? Moeilijike periodes, makkelikje periodes maakt niet uit means difficult periods, facilitated lick peroids, does not matter in Dutch! Well, those word maybe didn't match with the story or the picture, but I think this is match cause I've story behind this post.













NOW, LET'S BEGIN THE STORY


I've a friend. Her name is Dika. Everytime she speaking, I just thought that a bullshit. Cause she's really like an empty waffle waffle. Why? She's like... yeah you know... how do you feel you hate people ? One day, I've a fight with her. I didn't forgive her. And someday I forgive her so we make up :)






So, I think to have a friend is really hard, but to have an enemies is really easy. I cannot believe that can be happen. Cause sometimes we just want anything for ourself, and let another people work hard. First, I act like that. But now, I don't act like that since I know secret of my family. Do I get bonus if I act like I care? I think no.

Do we act for home? Car? Motorcycle? Or anything that we wanted for? Absolutely not. We act doesn't to anything. Keep on yourself. Be yourself.

Dinda.

No comments: