Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Fasting!

Yeay!! Now is Ramadhan!! I'm not celebrate it, cause I'm Catholic, I'm not Moslem. But, all my maids, celebrate it. But I celebrate Ramadhan, by go to Yogyakarta :) yippie, when I go to Yogyakarta, I always shopping in Pasar Beringharjo. I think that's flea market who sell many batik in there :) Flea Market? For people in Yogyakarta, there are no flea market in there.. Cause in Yogyakarta anything is cheap !




Vintage stripes sweater
Cascade Factory Outlet polkadot skirt
Gift From  Magazine accsessories case
Gosh ballerina shoes
Alexander Christie watch 
Vintage bracelets

Fiuh! Long time no post my fashion picture for 5 days it's been so long! Hahaha... as a blogger, I really miss how I don't post fashion pict. I don't care if I don't have followers or visitors yet, but.... I'm sure 1 in 2012 this Blog can be popular.. I can feel it cause it happens to Bread and Cookies.

Sometimes I feel that nobody notice to me, they're just love anything popular. But that's not make me give up! I hate that people didn't care to his/her blog, cause for what he/she make blog? I think that's stupid thing. If I don't post any pict in my Blog, I said to myself,"I'm stupid!" oh.. cause I've lot of ideas and inspirations! 

Btw, since now, I want to send e-mail to my favorite fashion blog arount the world :) and maybe you are the one of them! Just wait e-mail arrived to your e-mail address, and answer it like you answer e-mail for press or interviews :)

Btw, happy fasting to all who do it, and for persons who not celebrate it, be happy always! God bless you!

No comments: