Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Adventures in pink !

What's your favorite color? My favorite color is pink! Btw, all colors are my favorite colors, but I love pink so much than the other color. Beside pink, I like white and black and also pastel and nude color. I love anything sweet and neutral also bold color than rock and roll color. That's freaking stupid for me.



Sydney(From Dad)'s t-shirt
Cache Cache ribbon belt
Melrose & 3rd Street Rayban
Pure Milk shoes
Rumah Mode bag
Alexander Christie elegant watch
Vintage bracelet

Well, do you have seen my Tumblr? Please click here if you want to see my Tumblr, and don't forget to follow. I'm waiting for you to if me a e-mail please send it to aloysiadinda@rocketmail.com or aloysia.dinda@gmail.com

Sorry if I don't tyiping a lot, cause I don't have ideas to write so, just waiting until I create fashion pict again! Bye!

No comments: