Friday, August 12, 2011

Countdown

Aaa... finally, it's weekend again! I'm so happy that I can Blogging again! I promise, I will Blogging in Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (if I can), and in public or school's holiday! I can't wait for August 17th, cause it is Indonesia's Independence Day! My school and I will celebrate it by come to the ceremony in my school. Usually, after celebrate the ceremony, we put our hat in the air.. And we said,"Go go Indonesia!" ah, my school is really fun! Hahaha.





J-Rep stripes t-shirt
D'brasco floral skirt
Mango fringe bag
Gosh ballet shoes
Alexander Christie watch
Stroberi hair band worn as hand band

Well, I not only waiting for celebrate Indonesia's Independence Day, I waiting to celebrate Ramadan too! As you know, I'm not Muslim, but I'm Catholic. But some of my aunt and uncle are Muslim. So I have to celebrate it too. And celebrate Ramadan is really fun! I can meet all my family and for-giving. My aunt and uncle celebrate Christmas too. 

In Ramadan, I got a lot of money that came from my aunt and uncle. And the money? I put it in the bank to keep it safe and if I have some problem and have to use money, I just grab it from my bank :) My parents always said,"Don't act like a children again cause you are not a kid, but you are a teenager." I'm laughing if I remember that word, it's not funny, but I just can't believe that I've good family.

Ok, back to the topic! Why I wear stripes t-shirt? Cause I'm just waiting for Indonesia's Independence Day! I've already mark the calender. My friends and I will celebrate a party to celebrate Indonesia's Independence Day. The place is at my home. And the dress code is "RED AND WHITE" ! 

Mmm... I want to make a vest top, cause I got the design from Gogirl! but I will post it later.. Cause it is night, and I've go to sleep. I love you guys! Have a beautiful night! Good night!

No comments: