Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy day

I looooove this day so much! Full of happiness and full of smile :) I went to my Brother's secondary school (not high school), because his school invite my school, to celebrate Independence Day! Not attend the ceremony, but attending a contest held by our school. In my Brother's school, I've friend named Christo. He is a funny person that always make me laugh. He is changed! From his voice to his body! He looks so thin! But, don't ask how strong he was, he was very strong!


Zara dress worn as t-shirt
D'brasco skirt
Mark and Spencer belt
Anya Hindmarch bag
Gosh shoes
Stroberi bracelet
Stroberi hair-pin

But somethings make me upsets! :( my school didn't let the students bring their mobile phone or camera! But I really wanted to bring my camera and take a picture with my schoolmates! I didn't want to show-off my camera, but just take a picture with them! And I'm so regretful that I tell my driver to pick up me at my brother's school. Cause my school didn't let the students to go home by ourselves. We have to go to our school and after that, we go home! 

One thing make me upsets agaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! I forgot to take my watch in my mother's bag so I can't wear my watch right now! Hikshiks. So I wore my bracelet from Stroberi... That's my favorite bracelet and it's a trend, and I think circle bracelet is match for me. So I wear it everytime wherever I go! Hahaha.. 

Please don't get bored of my clothes! I am agree with Veren Lee (sorry I forgot the link) blog is not place to show-off our items, but to see how we dress up. Anyway, I have a lot fashion items but some of them are t-shirt. My t-shirt is too small so I can't wear it! I want to donate all my "small t-shirt" or maybe ALL MY SMALL CLOTHES. Now, I like mini dress. Really comfortable. And I like wedges! Or maybe clogs!

Once again, I am agree with Veren Lee! Please if you click my facebook link, please just visit my facebook and please don't add my account. If you wanted to be my friend, just follow this blog or follow my Tumblr. Blog and Tumblr more safe than facebook. I want to be private actually. But just in my facebook account! So if you add my facebook, I won't confirm you. Okay ? :)

The girl in the picture was me! I was sitting under my desk. Actually, I cropped the photos! Hehehe.

Oh I almost forgot! One thing that makes me happy is my friend, Pier and Nuel dancing on the stage. They're dancing with many songs like On The Floor, Tik Tok, and many popular and cool songs! And Jordy, dancing on the stage too. Actually, not Jordy. But his brother :p but my friend, Ravito is too shy to show his performance, so we cannot see his shuffle :( 

Can't wait tomorrow! Tomorrow will be the happiest day in 2011 or maybe happiest day ever! We celebrate Indonesia's Independence Day, buy attend the ceremony. And I make a little party in my home, with my friends :) and then I will cut my pony and shopping cake ingredients for Lebaran :)

No comments: