Sunday, August 28, 2011

Minnie Moony Boo!

Hi, guys! Long time no talk! ( MIND THE TITLE, IT IS JUST A JOKE!) Today, I want to share my "last" fashion picture of this month. Why I called it "last"? Cause, tomorrow I will go to some city, and I won't tell you, cause it is my holiday! I will tell it when I go back to Jakarta (or Bekasi). And, today I want to share about my favorite movies after I posted this post. So, I will off from August 29th until September 2nd, I will miss Blogging and miss you guys ( who be my visitor and follower!)









Printed t-shirt from Nitz Boutique, buttoned short pants from Martha's Closet, tights from flea market, goldie oxford shoes from The Little Things She Needs, rope bracelet from Stroberi, circle bracelet from Stroberi, watch from Alexander Christie.

There's some wrong on my "caps lock" so i cannot write with big alphabet, actually i can write with big alphabet, but it takes long time, so i think it isn't matter to write with small alphabet. finally, i get some new locaction in my house, and i don't look ugly. and luckily, my brother backs from dormitory. he bring his laptop so i can edit my photos and send it to my laptop.

all photos taken by my  friend, when she was at my home. i play a lot with her. she said that i am fashionable also fotogenic too. she wanted to be me, but she said that, she is smarter than me (it is true). actually, this photo taken on friday, but i can posted today, so i hope you don't mind :)

goodbye guys. i will enjoy this ramadhan holiday! aaahh... but i can't post any post after september 2nd. and btw, check " big time rusher " that's my friend's blog. she is a rusher. she always said that she's a logan henderson's girlfriend. actually, her name is anasthasia claryta putri tampubolon, but she changed it to anasthasia henderson, she is good at english. and better than me (i mean better speak english than me)

okay, guys, later but today i will post my favorite movies! bye!

6 comments:

Once, i knew you. said...

oxford shoesnya berapa? ada nomor 39 ga?

Suci Mine said...

cantik...^_^
tapi kok gambarnya diburamin ya?

Sick by Trend said...

you are super funny :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Patrycja said...

Amazing blog! I'm your new follower and hope you follow me too. ;)

Anonymous said...

You're SO cute! <3

Cliff Tuna said...

I love your oxfords! :D