Thursday, August 25, 2011

Warm and cute color

Haiiiiiiaaaaaaaa! Yesterdady, I'm promise I will post fashion picture, and today I will post them all! Well, my own and my "lovely" digital camera got better, but yeah, I hate to say this word,"My home isn't a good place to take a picture!" that's real, I'm not lying. Btw, I've change the effect, no sparkling effect again! I hate that effect! Huh!



White dress (worn as t-shirt) from Zara, black t-shirt (worn as inner) from my father when he goes to Sydney, nude flower pin vest from grandmother when she goes to some flea market, floral skirt from D'Brasco, watch from Alexander Christie, hair pin from Stroberi, circle bracelet from Stroberi, and shoes from Gosh.

Huh, finally Ramadhan is closely... Can't wait September 29th to go to Jogja :* yeah, every Ramadhan, I always go to Jogja to celebrate it. Some of my family are Muslim, so why I don't celebrate it too? I feel like I've to celebrate it even I am not Muslim. And, as usual, I will shopping in Jogja! Shopping, shopping, shopping. Anything is cheap in Jogja! Even the second hand items are 100% in good condition ;)

Do you see all pictures above? I like the second picture, you? Why I love the second picture? Haha... cause I'm look more pretty and ... adorable. Hahha... I don't like the first picture, cause I'm ugly! If you meet me, I am the ugly person. Many people said that I am one of the BEAUTIFUL person, but for me, I am ugly too. Why I am ugly?? Cause my dark skin!!!!!! And my lipgloss! I want to have a white skin, but how? I don't know :p

Again, and again, I need some SLR! Well, maybe I need to make my room better so I can take all my pictures in my room and still look beautful. Haha.. my home is bad, many lights, but if I turn off the electronic, my home is really dark even in the afternoon. Crazy and silly right? Cause my home between two home, and, I always get light, so I hate lived in my home just like this. Oh Mama, Oh Papa, I need SLR! Canon D50/D70/1100D i need and want you! Wakawaka!

No comments: